Wednesday 20 November 2013

Bargain Christmas Paper (Washi) Tape

I just thought I'd do a quick post for anyone who like me has a bit of a penchant for washi tape, to let you know where you can find some seasonal designs at a really reasonable price this Christmas.  Out and about on Saturday afternoon I popped into Paperchase in our local mall and found some lovely tapes, which they call paper tapes, but which are virtually indistinguishable from washi tape, in lots of lovely Christmassy designs.

In each pack you got a 15 meter roll of each of two designs of tape, which is quite a good sized roll as many out there only contain 5 or 10 m.   All for the bargain price of £2.50.  So if you're in the market for some to use in Christmas crafting or wrapping you could do a lot worse than to head there, if there's one near you that is.  Here's a picture of the designs I bought....



.... and yes, I know I got a bit carried away, but I find them very hard to resist, especially if they're a good price.

1 comment: