Thursday 11 April 2013

Taking Delivery

I did a spot of internet shopping towards the end of last month, as there were some very good offers on a few of the websites that I visit regularly, namely Boden, Joules and La Redoute.

All the items came in the last week or two so I've taken delivery of a few parcels.  I bought myself this Navy/white Rainy Day Mac from Boden for dogwalking in this spring/summer.  It was reduced in the sale.




From Joules I bought these lovely flip flops for me for the summer.  I wanted a nice pair as I often wear them when out and about when it is really hot as they are so easy to wear.  These were full price, but I didn't mind too much as I really liked them.  I snook in this notebook from Joules too, which was reduced to £3 from £10 in the sale.  I thought it would be nice for keeping in my handbag to jot down inspirations, etc. when I'm out and about. 


I also got these hare wellies for my daughter in their sale which are really sweet.



Lastly, I placed an order with La Redoute for some items which were heavily reduced mostly.  I bought some shorts, leggings, tee shirts and pumps for my daughter for spring/summer.  She will probably wear the pumps for school as there is a no sandals allowed policy at her school.  All of these items were very reasonably priced;  the shorts were £4.50 and the two t-shirts and two pairs of leggings cost only £4.50 for each set of two.



I did order a few things for me too.  Namely two racer back vests which were £5 each, a black linen dress for £19 and a pair of print trousers for £9.50.  I've ordered lots of things from this company in the past and they tend to be pretty good quality and very well priced if you wait until the sale.  I made sure I read the reviews as they can give a good guide to sizing, which can vary from item to item.  I'm glad that I did as all the items I ordered for myself were a good fit.  The only slight surprise was the length of the dress which was a bit on the short side for me, but I like the style of it and will probably wear it with trousers or three quarter leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment