Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Weekend....

 

I telephoned my sister in Australia to wish her a Happy Easter and we caught up on each others news.


I went to the allotment and cultivated it ready for inspections (which have now been postponed until the end of April)!


We had a dog training session with our puppy in the park.


We packed up and went to stay with my partner's parents in Yorkshire.


We had an Easter Egg Hunt.


We went to a Car Boot Sale.


We visited my other sister and swopped Easter eggs for the children, had the chance to catch up and we introduced her and her family to our new puppy. 

 

We visited some friends who have just started up their own business.


The puppy had some lovely long country walks.


We travelled back to London.


We had a lovely Easter Weekend.  I hope you enjoyed yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment