Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sad to See You Go

I've just found out that ROSSPA, an online discount grocery delivery company, that I recently received my first order of groceries from, has sadly now ceased trading.  The order I received was for quite a large amount of meat which I currently have in my freezer and which has been of a very good quality.  I was looking forward to placing future orders with them in the future.

Sadly, when I read tonight on Frugaldom's blog, where I initally heard of them, that they have now ceased trading, I was shocked and disappointed.  I was obviously a bit of a latecomer to their service but did have a very positive experience of it.

I'm sure there are many other disappointed customers out there.  I would just like to say thank you to ROSSPA for the order I did receive.  I was impressed with their service and am sorry that their business has closed down.  Another victim of this seemingly never ending recession.

No comments:

Post a Comment