Monday 14 January 2013

Missing My Puppy

Well, today I've unfortunately fallen victim to some kind of lurgy.  Not sure if it is food poisoning (we ate out last night) or some sort of gastric flu bug.  I went to bed and woke up this morning with the room spinning madly and feeling terribly nauseous if I so much as moved my head, so I'm having to spend the day in bed which is very unusual for me and very frustrating.  As a consequence, I'm mssing the snow outside and due to the fact that our puppy cannot yet climb stairs as she is too small, I am missing her mischievous company.

To compensate me I have decided to post her photograph which I didn't manage to do in a previous post about her.  So here she is in her huge floral dog bed and I can now cheer myself up by looking at her.  (Apologies for the photo not being rotated.)

 

Just as I was creating this post my partner brought her up to see me for a very quick visit.  What a huge tonic it was.  I think perhaps a move to the sofa might be necessary.  Anyway I'm passing the time reading lots of lovely blog posts so it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment