Saturday 7 December 2013

A Working Saturday

This Saturday I've had a busy and productive day at home working on my small business. Parcelling up and sending out orders, preparing and buying stock,  post-Christmas planning and generally giving some much needed thought and attention to things that I don't always get the chance to do during the week.  I know it's the weekend, but in running a small business work can spill over into the weekend sometimes, especially in the run up to Christmas, which is always a busy time.  I think I've made progress though,  and am ready for the week ahead whatever that may bring.

In between working, I've been doing a spot of housework here and there; ironing, washing up, hanging out and putting away washing/dishes so that hopefully I will be ready to hit the ground running next week.  The good thing is, that I haven't spent any money, (save for in a business sense, which is separate) so another no spend day has been achieved. 

I did of course make time for a spot of Strictly watching tonight and I finished knitting another pair of fingerless gloves in a different colour.  Tomorrow, we're hopefully having an afternoon out, so it was good to get everything that need doing done today.  Hope you all had a good Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to do a thorough clean through before putting up the Christmas decs but no time no time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me details of where I can buy from your business? Dxx

    ReplyDelete