Saturday 25 January 2014

The Spring Knitting and Stitching Show 2014 at Olympia, London

I received this leaflet through the post the other day telling me about  The Spring Knitting and Stitching Show, which is being held at Olympia in London from 13th -16th March.



I posted about visiting their last London Show back in October at Alexandra Palace.  I went for the first time with a friend and we had a super day out.  There were hundreds of stalls and lots of exhibitions to look around too.  Unfortunately, said friend won't be able to accompany me to this show, as her daughter is getting married that weekend, but I will still be going, probably on the Thursday, as this is the day the show opens and it stays open until 7pm.  (Having said that, we were completely exhausted by 4pm and came home!)

The price of the tickets is £12.50 in advance (£15 on the day), so I will be sending off for mine as soon as we're into February and I have some spare money.  If anyone out there is going themselves and fancies a bloggy meet up, let me know.

You can book tickets on their website at www.theknittingandstitchingshow.com/spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment