Tuesday 21 October 2014

Catch Up Tuesday

After being away for the weekend, Tuesday has been my catch up day.  Mondays always seem to be taken up with classes at the gym, shopping and posting out orders taken over the weekend, so I get very little else done.  Tuesdays, I can branch out a little and do other things and in this instance other things meant preparing stock to sell, which was becoming a matter of urgency, as sales have happily increased in recent weeks.

After getting completely drenched in the heavy rain whilst walking the dog this morning, I came back to get on with some work.  Then the computer engineer turned up to look at the laptop.  The third visit and by a different engineer this time.  After the second visit we were told the engineer wouldn't be coming back as we have a pet in the house, so a second and more senior engineer was sent.  He was also unable to fix said laptop, so now we have to wait for the manufacturer to take it back and mend or replace it.  It's becoming quite a long and drawn out process and I'll be continuing blogging and working on the tablet for the time being it seems.

Anyway, after lunch I was able to get a bit more work done and I took myself up to my stock room, (i.e. the sewing room) and got on with the overdue tasks that needed doing.  I feel a lot better for it and ready to meet more orders as they come in.  Talking of business, Tilly from Tilly and the Buttons posted an interesting blog post today, about starting a small business, which made good reading.

Anyway, must go, more work to be done whilst I'm on a roll.

1 comment:

  1. Don't do too much mind - find time to relax a little!
    xx

    ReplyDelete