Monday 4 December 2017

Donated - November

Here's this month's list of donations to the CS or Give & Take and a few other items that were recycled for rags.  Most of the following were decluttered by LB this month, and a handful were my contribution, so big thanks to LB for her hard work on the decluttering front this month.

1) One homemade bean bag - no longer used and taking up way too much space.
2) One pair of bathroom scales - replaced with a digital pair.
3-4) One box or Hama beads and storage box.
5) One plastic lidded storage jar.
6-7) Two DVD series bought from the CS, tried but that I'm not going to watch.
8-9) Two unused rolls of Xmas tape.
10-14) Five different types of Xmas gift bag - I'm not going to use these in the near future, so I may as well donate them for someone else to use.
15-18) Four Xmas decorations that I don't use.
19-24) Six items recycled for rags or yarn.
25-28) Four Dandy/Beano comics.
29-31) Two holdalls and a rucksack.
32) One writing set.
33-34) Two phone cases.
35-49) Fifteen CD's
50-51) Two unwanted Xmas gifts.
52) One Make up Mirror
53) One freebie diary
54-56) Three colouring books.
57) One set of stencils.
58) One pair of jogging bottoms.
59-68) Ten items of clothing and footwear.
69-79) Eleven items of Build a Bear clothing.
80-85) Six items of doll's clothing/accessories.
86) One small suitcase.
87-89) Three pencil cases.
90-112) Twenty-three books
113) One origami set.
114) One decoupage set.
115) One grey polo necked jumper - Don't know why I bought this one as it just does not suit me at all.
116) One tin of water colour paints.
117) One pair of hareems recycled for my rag rug.
118) One gym t-shirt recycled for rags.
119-120) Two  packets of unwanted seeds.


Not a bad total for the month, better than some this year.  When added to last month's running total for the year of 783, I have now decluttered a total of 903 items this year.  That leaves just 97 items still to donate to meet this year's target of 1000 items.  I need a 100 fling boogie this month to see if I can reach this target by the end of December. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment