Sunday 18 October 2015

Mindless Vandalism

I decided to take another look in the new Little Free Library as I was passing on my dog walk the other morning. Needless to say I was disappointed when I discovered that it had already fallen victim to some mindless vandalism. The perspex sheet in the door had been smashed through leaving jagged edges exposed.  (At least it wasn't glass)



I guess some moron didn't appreciate the organiser's efforts to provide a resource for sharing knowledge/culture and a sense of community spirit. Shame on them.

4 comments:

  1. Somebody somewhere must love them. They're not the brightest of the bunch, though, are they?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so angry. I have never made a carved pumpkin since some idiots kicked ours to pieces. Actually this year i feel like putting one out for the scores of little kiddies who call with their parents x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. Someone took off with ours one year, that LB had carved out herself. Very annoying.

      Delete