Tuesday 13 October 2015

Another Little Free Library

The other morning whilst walking the dog, I came across another Little Free Library in our neighbourhood. It seems to have recently appeared next to this community garden that has been built on some unused land alongside some garages on a local estate.


As I walk the dog near here every week, it will be a very convenient resource, both to borrow from and donate any unwanted books.  I took a look in it whilst I was passing.  To be honest there were a few books we already had or that I had read, and not really many that appealed to me. I did take this one which looked vaguely interesting. We'll see.



I liked the little quote on the top of the library box.  'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need'.


I can see me stopping at this little library on a regular basis from now on.



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I find them really useful for passing on books I've read and don't want to keep. I can just pop them in the box on a dog walk. (and sometimes pick up a new book to read of course)

      Delete
  2. I think this is a wonderful idea and just wish we had something similar here.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a global phenomonen Jackie. There may be one near you. Check out the website where there is a map and you can see if there are any in your neighbourhood. The website is littlefreelibrary.org

      Delete
  3. I love this little free library !

    ReplyDelete