Wednesday 25 June 2014

Blogger Back to Normal at Last

Yippee!!  At last my blogger feed is back to normal.  I don't know if anyone else has had the same problem, but for a week now, Blogger has only fed me one blog to read at a time and as a consequence, I have been unable to access my full blogger reading list feed.  This has been a bit irritating, not to mention time consuming, as I have had to manually click on each of the 50 or so blogs I read regularly, to keep up to date with my blog reading. 

This morning it finally went back to normal.  It's amazing how quickly you get used to the convenience of such a service and how much you miss it when it isn't working properly.  I could have switched to Bloglovin and used their daily feed, but I couldn't remember my password, so I persevered on Blogger.

Anyway, if I haven't been commenting much lately, sincere apologies from me, as this was the reason.  Normal blog reading and commenting now resumes.

5 comments:

  1. I've not been about much for the past week or so, so it was an extra pain yesterday when I wanted to catch up with everyone. Glad it's back to normal now, such a small thing but really had a big impact on my relaxation time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been very quiet in blogland this last week. I guess people have busy doing other things. I agree that it makes life much easier when it's all working properly.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, it makes blog reading much more enjoyable. Call me lazy, but I was struggling without it.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back. I just click on my favourite blogs on the side bar of my blog - much easier.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete