Saturday 27 February 2016

The Perfect Parcel

Yesterday, the one day OH was out and I was out with the dog, the postman attempted to deliver a parcel for me.  Typical.  It got sent back to the depot, so this morning I hot footed it down there to collect it, as I knew what the parcel was going to be and I was pretty excited about it.

Although February was a no spend month on anything but essentials, as usual, I had succumbed to a really good deal that had landed in my inbox.

I've actually done pretty well this month for not spending on inessentials, most of my purchases were for things such as food, household products, etc. In this case, however, I didn't really mind spending on this purchase, as it will keep me stocked up on organic beauty products for quite a while.

The offer in question was a set of Organic Surge products.  There were eight products in the set for the amazing price of £25 (including postage).  No way was I going to miss out on this deal. Here's a picture of what was in the set.



It included a Sweet Blossom Body Cream (150ml),  Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser (75ml), Refreshing Face Wash (95ml), Extra Care Replenishing Facial Oil (30ml), Extra Care Ultra Light Oil Control Lotion (50ml), Extra Care Intensive Smoothing Serum (30ml), Comforting Hand and Nail Cream (75ml) and Reviving Eye Gel (15ml).

In total, the set was worth £103. As I'm currently using a couple of products from this brand, namely a day cream and bath foam, and really like them, I  just couldn't resist trying some more of their products. They are a Scottish organic beauty brand, based in Wick, Scotland and their products I find are really good quality, have lovely packaging and the products are very reasonably priced.

I'm really excited about using these products, and any I don't fancy using myself, I can always give away as gifts.  Sometimes, breaking a no spend is definitely worth it, particularly so in this case.

1 comment:

  1. You got a fantastic deal on the organic beauty supplies.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete