Monday 8 June 2020

A Very Special Delivery

 
 
 
A lovely vintage dressing gown.  So glamorous, so completely unnecessary, but also completely irresistible to me. It has a lovely water lily print and is just adorable. Perfect to wear in the summer months or when I'm getting ready to go out dancing, whenever that will be in the far off future.
 
 
I was actually a bit unsure if it would actually fit me, because it was advertised to fit size 14-16. I figured that as it had a tie belt and no fastenings, I might get away with being larger and it still fit. It was a bit of a gamble and as a consequence, I was a little apprehensive when it did arrive, just in case I was facing a big disappointment.
 
When I tried it on it did fit, so I was very relieved and I'm now looking forward to wearing it around the house as it's so pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the pattern.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, I'm glad it fits, I hate the moment after you have paid and you worry about fit, even if you purchase the correct size you often don't know what will turn up.

    ReplyDelete