Tuesday 3 July 2018

Mini Charity Shop Haul

After visiting the gym last Thursday, I decided to have a little browse in my favourite local charity shop. It's probably been a month or more since I've been in to take a look, so I figured a visit was overdue.



I didn't buy very much really, as the things I tried on didn't fit and there was nothing I desperately needed, but I did buy this small grey studded cross body bag from Primark for £1.50. I've had a similar one before in black and without the studs and I liked using it, so hopefully this one will get some use from time to time.  It's in immaculate condition and doesn't look like it's been used at all.

Other than this, I bought a very cheap grey top from Zara for 50p.  It has a smallish hole in it near the hem, which I will repair before I wear it for work. At 50p it was hard to resist and it's always good to have another top to choose from when getting ready for work in a morning.



The main items I bought were books.  I bought these three.  The travel book I bought for the language guide at the back, as we're visiting Portugal this year and Portuguese is not the same as Spanish, so this should be very useful.  At 50p it was definitely worth it, even though we are not going anywhere near the Algarve.  I can always re-donate it once I've photocopied the language guide.

The other two books are small books, both of which are of the self development genre, which I always enjoy reading.  All three books came to £2 in total. Complete steal.

I spent £4.20 altogether, which didn't exactly break the bank. Have you bought anything from a charity shop lately?

2 comments:

  1. Yes I bought a summer straw basket very cheaply and jazzed it up with a key ring with a heart and tassel

    ReplyDelete