Sunday 15 July 2018

Earn/Save An Extra 2018 in 2018 - June

I forgot to publish this post at the beginning of the month, so here goes. Another slow month in terms of earning/saving more money. I managed the following:

1)  I saved £8 at Tesco by using an £8 off a £40 shop voucher when doing the weekly shop.  Not to be sniffed at.

Total Saved at Tesco - £8

2) I earned £17.79 from more sales on eBay.

Total Earned on eBay - £17.79.

3) I saved 99p with a multi buy offer on salad seeds on eBay. I got some great varieties for both summer and winter in quite large amounts, so was really pleased with these purchases.  The proof will be in the growing though.  I have, however, bought seeds from one of the companies before and have had no problems with them germinating, so I don't anticipate any.

Total saved on eBay purchases - 99p 

(I also saved £1.21 on some purchases for work, but can't really include these)

4) I saved  £28.83 on a grocery shops at Waitrose, using some vouchers they'd sent me.

Total saved at Waitrose - £28.83

Total saved/earned this month was £55.61.  When added to the ongoing total at the end of May of £740.56, this gives a new total so far for the year of £796.17.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann
    I managed to log into my Google account now to leave comments on Blogger!
    It is amazing how the little bits of savings and income add up. You are doing really well. I will be leaving work soon only 7 more working days then we definitely will have to tighten our belts as we will have to survive on DH's state pension. I can't believe we have hit that age I still feel in my 30's!!
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It keeps right on adding up! Good for you, I am sure you will meet your goal.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does add up- you made some marvellous savings!

    ReplyDelete