Tuesday 10 April 2018

Free 250 in 2018 - February

I was about to publish my Free 250 items in 2018 post for March, when I realised that I didn't actually post this challenge post last month, so here it is. February items set free and sent out into the universe were as follows:

1) One Zatchels satchel that I have hardly used, sold on eBay.
2) One old phone case, replaced with a new one.
3) One glass from a candle that I used up.
4) One sewing magnet - new in packaging, but unable to sell due to damage. I already have one in my sewing kit, so I may as well donate this one.
5) One sweater bought from a CS before Christmas - a purchase that I promptly regretted.
6) One unwanted Christmas gift sold on eBay.
7) One small wooden bead box - no longer needed.
8) One new unused phone case bought for my old phone, for when my existing case wore out, but is now too small for my new phone.
9) One New York Guide book which is now very old and out of date.
10) One bra recycled because it was wearing out.
11) One pair of sports socks recycled because of holes.
12) One snood donated - replaced with a new (second hand) one.
13) One pair of walking boots of OH's recycled - worn out and leaking and replaced with new ones.
14) One Jack Wills card wallet bought in a set with my last phone case, but never used.  It is not something that I want to use, so I've listed it on eBay and it should hopefully cover the cost of my buying one I actually liked.
15) One book donated to a local CS.

As you can see, things have really slowed down on the donation front, which I expected this year.  In my defence, due to being away for part of the month in NYC, I didn't really have much time this month to do any serious decluttering anywhere in the house.

When added to last month's total of 31, my grand total for the year going forward is now 46 items. Still just about on target.

1 comment: