Friday 3 April 2015

A Quick Post

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Easter. 

We depart today for an extended visit to Yorkshire to catch up with friends and family over the Easter weekend and beyond.  I'm not sure how often I will be able to get internet access, so I'm sending my best wishes now, in case I don't get chance to do it on Easter Sunday.

I will still be posting if I get the chance, although not quite as frequently, but I do have a few ready written posts to publish over the next week.  I will also still be reading too, as and when I am able.

The last day or so has been taken up with preparations, packing, doing last minute tasks and winding things down at this end.  Looking forward to the break and getting out of London.  I hope whatever you're doing over the weekend, that you have a lovely time.

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful visit with family and friends.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter best wishes to you and enjoy your holiday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you too - planning to go round an open garden tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good journey to Yorkshire and welcome to my home ground. We have just left Yorkshire today for Scotland! Have a good Easter with your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete