Monday 21 April 2014

Easter Weekend

Thank you very much to those of you who sent your Easter wishes.  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  We had a really enjoyable weekend up in Yorkshire visiting family and friends, and have tonight returned to London to get on with the business of our daily lives.  As all you bloggers and readers out there will appreciate, we all need a little break from blogging and blog reading from time to time and as there wasn't always a good WiFi connection,  I decided to take a complete break, save for the odd pre-written post that I could publish using my phone connection.  Sincere apologies to Dreamer for not posting on the 52 Projects challenge.  I promise I'll catch up another week.

Our weekend consisted of lazy days in the country, family fun and games, a visit to an Edwardian fair, Easter egg hunts, a car boot sale visit, jokes played, meals eaten together, friends and family catch ups, peppered with lots of dog walks, before we said our goodbyes and headed back to London.

A long and busy weekend, but we all now feel refreshed and ready to plunge ourselves into daily London life once more.

5 comments:

  1. Blogland was quiet over Easter. A Victorian fair sounds fun. Easter Sunday was a washout but yesterday Jess, mum & I visited the lovely gardens I found recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday was a bit of a washout where we were too. The car boot was deserted by the time I got there. Luckily they had some inside stalls I could mooch around.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend. Glad to hear so many people saying they feel refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think those extra couple of days off make a big difference to people and they get a good rest from the normal daily grind.

      Delete
  3. A lazy weekend now and again is a great way to unwind, hope you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete