Sunday 8 November 2015

An Interesting New to Me Magazine



The other day, whilst getting a few bits in ASDA, I noticed this magazine on the rack and for some reason it called out to me.  Now I'm not a vegetarian, although I do use meat free products several times a month in my menu plans, but I thought I'd take a look as I'd never seen it before.

I was quite impressed with the contents.  Recipes, natural beauty, vegetarian gift/shopping guides. places to visit and other articles. I normally only buy magazines when there is a free gift I want attached, as I already get two magazines a month on free Tesco Clubcard subscriptions, but in this instance I decided to purchase it. It cost £3.99, but I have to say I'd probably buy this again, as it was quite a useful read and the ads in it are ones that would interest me.

If you like animals, veggie recipes, natural beauty (or know someone else who does) and want to read a glossy mag that isn't full of high end fashion adverts or if you want to buy a magazine subscription as a gift, you could do a lot worse than trying this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment