Wednesday 25 November 2015

A Quick Catch Up Post

I'm afraid blog posts have been a bit sparse of late.  Partly due to lack of inspiration and partly due to life being a bit chaotic after OH's  accident. He's recovering well and feeling a lot better this week, thankfully. Just lately there seem to be a lot of interruptions to my normal routine. I've also been kept very busy making up orders for my business to send out in the lead up to Christmas, which I'm not complaining about as it is all good.

Life does seem to speed up in the lead up to the festive season, doesn't it? Even though I've done most of my gift shopping and don't need to head out into the crowds, I still find myself rushing around and getting a little stressed for no good reason.  As a consequence, I'm changing around some of my gym classes next week, so that I have at least one less round trip to do, which means a bit more time to get on with other things (i.e. cleaning the house before the decorations go up, would be a good one!)

The lead up to Christmas this year, seems to be coinciding with lots of appointments for opticians, dentists, MOT's, blood donation, hairdressers, etc., all of which I'm trying to fit in before we head north, with varying degrees of success.

Today, however, I'm taking a day out from it all and my friend and I are heading off to the Ideal Home Show at Christmas once again.  Our yearly jaunt with free tickets courtesy of MoneySupermarket.com.  I'm looking forward to an enjoyable day out.

It's 7.20 am now and I've been up for an hour, I have showered, got dressed, had breakfast and caught up on blog reading, all of which is virtually unprecedented for me, so I thought I'd do a quick catch up post.  I need to be out with the dog in the next hour, so that I can meet my friend on time to travel to the show.

I will try to post about our day, if I remember to take some photos, often I forget and just enjoy the experience.  I have another post coming up soon regarding my winter capsule wardrobe.  Now that I'm finally happy with the contents of it, I've created a post about it.  I just need to photograph a couple of items and it's there, so I hope to have it up by the end of the weekend.

I hope all's going well with you and I'll try to get back to more regular posting soon.

2 comments: