Thursday 15 December 2016

A Great Day at Home

I've had another lovely day at home today, after spending two days at the CS. I really needed it, as the first half of the week has been exhausting. I haven't slept well for nearly three nights now and to add to this I am coming down with another cold, so I was feeling a bit worse for wear.

Just getting an extra hour in bed to read and spend time doing something that I enjoy made such a difference. This afternoon after coming back from the gym, I've emptied the ironing basket whilst watching the new Minimalists documentary newly released on Netflix, done some washing, spoken to my sister to make arrangements for visiting and presents at Christmas, made up and posted eBay parcels, hoovered through most of the house and generally got on back in control of things at home. I feel a lot better.

I'm  now going to have a soak in the bath and finish the evening watching The Apprentice, which is always quite amusing.

This weekend I've got no classes booked, nor  anything planned, so I'm going to concentrate on tackling the garden at last. (Weather allowing). I've got an empty brown garden waste bin to fill with all of the prunings, sweepings and leaves, etc. and I'm going to get it in order before we get any snow, assuming that we will get snow at some point. I'll finally be ready for Christmas once this job is done.

I hope you're having a good week.

4 comments:

  1. The weather improved today. One could go out and not freeze their you know what off.

    Stuffy nose here and really tired. I am hoping that I am not coming down with something just before Christmas.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're feeling better soon. I've got a horrible sore throat and am hoping that I aren't getting another horrible cold.

      Delete
  2. So many colds around. I've felt washed out for weeks ! Have fun in the garden x

    ReplyDelete