Monday 23 February 2015

Catching Up

Today, has been all about catching up with chores. I began the day by trying to get on top of the laundry, getting back to the gym, and completing quite a few things from the to do list I made before we went away. (I didn't want to forget the things that still needed doing when I got back).

I sold a few things whilst we were away, so the first job on returning from the gym, was to parcel the items up and post them out along with a magazine that I needed to post to a friend and this month's credit card payment :(.

I was supposed to be going out to lunch with some girls from the gym, but when I got there this morning, I found that it had been postponed for a week.  In all honesty, this suited me rather well, as I can't really afford to do lunch again this month.  As a consequence, it left me plenty of time to get on with other things that needed doing at home.

I have to admit that I have been a little profligate in the finance department again this month, which will mean that the remainder of this month will be very quiet and uneventful, but I'm actually looking forward to this, as it will do me good to knuckle down and get on with other things that don't involve spending money.

As I've already done the weekly food shop, I don't really need to spend money on anything else this week, save for topping up on milk, bread and a few other bits later in the week.  I intend to use the time available to  me to get my house in order and continue with the bedroom blitz.  I'll keep you posted on progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment