Tuesday 9 April 2013

100 Today

Posts that is.  Today's is the 100th post I've made on this blog and I can't believe how quickly this has come around.  I know this might not sound like much of a cause for celebration or even mention but when I started this blog I didn't know if I'd be able to create more than a few, let alone 100.  I couldn't even add in photos at the beginning, but I am adding to my blogging skills very slowly and gradually and I hope to keep on improving.

Thank you to everyone who has read or commented on my blog posts in the past few months.  I truly appreciate your taking the time to drop by, hope that you have enjoyed your visits and that you'll stay with me a little longer on this enjoyable journey.  Normal blogging resumes tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 100th post! I'm impressed, you've really put in a lot of effort to do so many in such a short time. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill I appreciate your kind comments.

      Delete