Thursday 19 April 2018

Free 250 in 2018 - March

March was a mixed month in terms of decluttering.  It was in part a month of replacing some old things with new things, as well as decluttering items that are surplus to requirements or that no longer serve a purpose.

I did do a purge of one of the kitchen cupboards and decluttered some surplus crockery, but other than this the things I'm freeing this month are things that I've replaced with superior versions on the whole.

Here goes:

1-6) Six surplus mugs decluttered from the kitchen.
7-8) Two surplus egg cups decluttered from the kitchen.
9-10) Two woollen snoods/infinity scarves replaced by two much nicer ones bought from the CS.
11) One old quilt cover and matching pillow cases that no longer fit the new bedding I bought for LB this month.
12) One pair of trainers which I replaced several months ago, but couldn't bring myself to declutter.  Having not worn them since, it seems pointless to keep them.
13) One lamp replaced with a new one that suits the décor better.
14-15) Old pillows washed and put aside for the next Give and Take.
16) One book listed for sale on eBay, as I don't want to keep it.
17) One top sold on eBay.
18) One unwanted Xmas present given away as a gift.
19) One other item of old stock from my now closed down business sold on eBay.
20) One never used lunch box of LB's.


When added to last month's total of 46 the current total so far for 2018 now stands at 66 items.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go. Each item that leaves means just a bit less to declutter next time.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete